buchanan music department
Disneyland trip guidelines
Trip Guidelines and Expectations - General
- First and foremost: Always act in a way that positively represents yourself, our program, our school, and our community at all times.
- Be a respectful guest of the Disneyland Resort. We expect nothing less than your best behavior. Be polite and courteous to all other guests and Cast Members at Disneyland.
- Be on time. Refer to your itinerary (“Passport to Fun”) for schedule details. You are expected to have the Passport to Fun with you at all times. Be early for everything.
- CUSD Dress Code must be followed at all times. Flip-flops are okay.
- No PDA (Public Displays of Affection).
- No profanity, rude, or disrespectful behavior, or conversations of inappropriate nature.
- If you get sick or do not feel well on the trip, please notify a chaperone or director immediately.
- The CUSD Code of Ethics is to be followed at all times. This includes, but is not limited to the possession/use of any controlled substances, alcohol, tobacco, etc. Refer to guideline #1.
- You must be with your group of 4 or more at all times. There are no exceptions to this rule. If one person wants to go on Splash Mountain, the whole group goes on Splash Mountain.
Trip Guidelines and Expectations - On the Bus
- Bus loading will go much quicker if you find your bus buddy (seat partner) before Saturday. Please note that students will be asked to sit in designated all girls (front of the bus) and all boys (back of the bus) until the first stop. At that point you may change seats, but we will not delay the trip waiting for seat switches.
- The time between our departure from Buchanan and our first stop is mandatory quiet time. You may not talk and need to sleep so you are well rested for our day in Disneyland. You may listen to music quietly by yourself (no headphone sharing); but there are to be no video games or videos played on your phone. Your phone screen must be off.
- You must remain in your seat anytime the bus is in motion.
- You must use headphones with music/video players always.
- Please keep the noise to a minimum when having a conversation.
- Only G-Rated Disney movies will be allowed on the trip (no matter what device you watch them on). Make sure someone on your bus brings a DVD or two!
- The restroom on the bus is for emergency use only and may not be used while the bus is in motion. Please use the restroom before we leave and at rest stops.