Making Trip Payments
To Make Credit/Debit Card Trip Payments in Charms:
Please note: This option may not be available until 24-48 hours after we receive your Trip Payment Form.
- In your web browser, navigate to: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/plogin.asp
- Enter our school code: becorchestras
- Enter your student’s CUSD ID number or unique password in the area marked ‘Student Area Password’.
- Change Your Password (1st login only). Your are required to change your password to something other than your student ID. You will be prompted after the 1st login. Does your password not work? Just let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check with another family member who may have changed it.
- Click ‘Finances’. Any available trip credit that can be used towards travel costs can be viewed here.
- Scroll down to ‘----SELECT TRIP——‘. Select the trip you would like to make a payment for.
- Click ‘Make Trip Payment’ - Continue with PayPal.
You do not need to have or create a PayPal account to pay using PayPal. Just follow the onscreen instructions to make the payment.
- If you do have a PayPal account: Simply login and all of your credit/debit card info will be available to make the trip payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, click ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’ option. Fill in your payment information and submit the payment.
To Make Trip Payments By Check or Cash
- Make check payable to: Buchanan Foundation.
- Put the student’s name/trip name on the memo line of the check.
- Put the check in a sealed envelope clearly labeled with the student’s name and what the check is for.
- Change is not given for overpayment and will be considered a donation to the program.
- Submit the payment to the director by the payment due date.
- Checks may be held until just after the trip fee due date so they can be returned if the trip is canceled due to insufficient funding.